Get a seamless tan with Ecooking's Self Tanning Mousse, which is fragrance-free and easy to apply.
Glow on the cheeks, arms and legs and a little tan give you a healthy look. With Ecooking Self Tanning Mousse it’s quick and easy to get an even and seamless result, while natural ingredients nurture your skin.
Ecooking Self Tanning Mousse has a soft and light texture, which makes it easy to apply evenly on the skin and thereby provide you with a smooth result.
Self Tanning Mousse can be used on both face and body and it is suitable for all skin types and ages.
In order to achieve the best result, follow these steps:
1. Scrub your skin the day before applying the mousse. This removes dead skin cells, which could otherwise lead to a poor result.
2. Moisturize your skin a few hours before applying the mousse.
3. Apply the mousse in an even layer on moisturized and cleansed skin. Remember to be thorough and pay extra attention to ankles, knuckles and other uneven areas.
4. Wash your hands after use. You might want to clean your cuticles and the palm of your hands with a nail brush. Apply Multibalm to the areas where you don’t want tan.
– Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), extracted from sugar beets or sugar cane, is the active and effective ingredient in natural self tanning products. It offers a natural colour that penetrates your skin more evenly than self tanning products with chemical self tanning ingredients.
– Glycerin, a vegetable-based moisturizing agent extracted from coconuts, adds and binds moisture to your skin.
– Cucumber extract is rich in amino acids and offers lots of moisture.
Vegan, fragrance-free and dermatologically tested.